Monday night bass tournaments
Heartland Outdoors Forum | Can’t get any bigger in the freezer

Can’t get any bigger in the freezer
Posted: 20 October 2015 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  112
Joined  2012-09-03

Had a good hunt last night wind S perfect for this stand, called in lil 6 pt with a hot mama bleet, had him pulled down on at 10 yrds for practice watched him check all behind me until he found where I had fallen getting up the creek bank 2 hrs earlier, tail went out like a good bird dog for about a second, then gone fun times!!

Signature 

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.  Albert Einstein

Posted: 20 October 2015 08:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  843
Joined  2010-10-15

Sounds like a good night.  I’m ready to get back out

Posted: 21 October 2015 07:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1289
Joined  2010-10-13

Thats the kinda hunt that leaves a smile on your face even thou u didnt fill a tag…..

Posted: 21 October 2015 01:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  112
Joined  2012-09-03

U BET FREAK IM AFTER SOMETHING A LIL OLDER BUT STILL HAD A GREAT TIME, THE OLDER YOU GET YOU KIND OF PICK UP ON THAT OR I’D LIKE TO THINK SO ANYHOW, DON’T HAVE TO KILL TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, IM NOT KNOCKING ANYBODY THAT’S MY PERSONAL CHOICE , TO WAIT ER OUT.

Signature 

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.  Albert Einstein

Posted: 22 October 2015 08:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1289
Joined  2010-10-13

Cutt, Those are the times that seperate the killers from the hunters. A killer will walk out pissed he didnt fill a tag, A hunter will walk out with a smile and a memory of an awesome encounter;)