HO Bucks for Bucks
Heartland Outdoors Forum | Virtual Reality Fishing Simulator Business For Sale $3000 OBO: Proffessional Mock Boat/2 Simulator Machines/Projector & Screen/Much More

Virtual Reality Fishing Simulator Business For Sale $3000 OBO: Proffessional Mock Boat/2 Simulator Machines/Projector & Screen/Much More
Posted: 25 March 2015 01:22 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-03-25

*I HAVE TO SELL THIS BY MARCH 29TH DUE TO: NO WHERE TO STORE EQUIPMENT/DO NOT HAVE VEHICLE TO TRANSPORT*     

This is a very unique Virtual Reality Fishing Business. There are two computer simulator machines and they retail for $3000 each new, ($1500 each used), they are used but in good condition. Everything that is included at its current used value is easily worth $5000,( I am interested in any trade of equal value: Vehicles/Computers/Etc.) It comes with the fishing DVDS (Deep Sea & Lake fish $500). The Mock Boat ($2000), which is pictured, custom built and is amazing with hardwood flooring and trim. A Dell 4100MP Projector with screen, backdrops, (2) Klipsch speakers (built into boat), two fishing poles/reels and back up reels with a lot of fishing line. There are 3 drills (2 are special for reeling in the line quickly while at a show). There are other tools and equipment that is included for full operation of this business. Also a lot of décor for visual effects, 15 handheld virtual fishing games for customer prizes. I can not say enough about this opportunity, the man who owned the business before me ran it for 8 years successfully. The machines are very sophisticated computers and not just a game. It actually scores you on how well you reel in the fish, that is actually the primary objective of the simulator. Your points are scored by reeling it in just right, not to much tension but at the same time not to much slack. The strength of this machine is amazing and you can adjust it to how ever you want. If you really get into it, you can literally tweak the machine to be exactly how it would feel if you were actually fishing.Your creativity is the only limit there is, you can easily make money booking events of any kind and charge $500 and up a day. Canada is the only place you can purchase these machines but the maintenance is straight forward. They are extremely well made and the two that are for sale have never had any problems. Most people have never even heard of something like this and they become instantly interested. If I can answer any other questions I will do my best. Thank you for your time and interest. 309 3SIX3-ONE8FIVE2

Image Attachments
Dave.jpg
Boat2.jpg
Ad_Pic.jpg

Posted: 26 March 2015 11:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  843
Joined  2010-10-15

That’s really cool.  Wish I had the space for it.

Posted: 10 April 2015 01:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Joined  2015-04-10

Is this still for sale?  The company I work for is very interested.  Where are you located?

Posted: 28 December 2016 01:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2016-12-28

I want to purchase this where is it located?

‹‹ Used decoys or rags???      Place to Stay ››

HO Bucks for Bucks