Monday night bass tournaments
Heartland Outdoors Forum | 2005 SeaArk 2072 for Sale

2005 SeaArk 2072 for Sale
Posted: 26 March 2013 11:23 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  119
Joined  2010-10-08

I have a 2005 SeaArk 2072 with a 115 Mercury for sale. I have modified this boat. Put a wooden floor in that makes it so much nicer than the original. I have also modified the front deck with a full 5 inches of foam wrapped in marine grade vinyl to create a “sun deck.” This allows the kids to lay out, have fun and adds extra seating. For the fisherman who does not want it, it is removable and the front deck still has the ability to put the chair back in it original area. (This is why I added an extra chair as the photos will show.) Also a new Alpine stereo and speaker set installed in 2011.

This is rated for occupancy of 13 people but honestly it seats 9 comfortably. It is a great boat to pull the kids on tubes or for the hard core fisherman. It is extra wide and deep and is ideal to handle the river.  I hate to part with it. It is an awesome all around boat that is so versatile. It has been garaged and serviced annually. Boat, motor, trailer, fish finder and life jackets etc… asking $11,500 OBO.

My photos are way too big and I can’t figure out how to make them compress. Send me PM and I will email photos asap. (unless someone can help me with that. I am not very literate in stuff like that so bear with me.)